Greenwood Elementary Vision Statement
Greenwood Staff will…
- provide a positive, safe and caring community in which all learners are valued.
- build a foundation for life-long learning.
- celebrate diversity.
- encourage and support parental and community involvement.
- deliver academic excellence by using district curriculum and materials, data driven instructional practices and core standards to prepare students for a global society.
- respond to the individual needs of our students.
- instill the values of respect and responsibility in our school community.
- set high expectations for all.